Samsung Internet Browser
Experience the cutting edge of web browsing with Samsung's fastest, smoothest, safest web browser for Android.Security & Privacy
* Smart Anti-Tracking
Intelligently identify domains which have cross-site tracking ability and block storage (cookie) access.
* Protected Browsing
We will warn you before you can view known malicious sites to prevent you from visiting web sites which may try to steal your data.
* Content Blockers
Samsung Internet for Android allows 3rd party apps to provide filters for content blocking, making browsing safer and more streamlined.
* QR Code Reader
To scan a QR code, tap the QR code icon that appears when you tap the address bar.
* History Navigation
By long-pressing on back or forward button at bottom bar, you can easily launch a popup with the full history of the current tab, and click one of them to move the specific web page.
* Easy to see your notifications
We provide collection of notifications you've gotten from web pages at 'Notifications' menu in Settings, so that you can easily check notifications in one place.
* Save All Images
All images from a web page can be saved at once.
* Download Manager
Download files faster with our new optimized, parallel download system, with availability of pause, resume and cancel download.
* Tab Swipe
Swipe left or right in the URL bar or bottom toolbar, to navigate to your previous/next tab.
* High Contrast Mode
High Contrast Mode can be enabled in the settings of Samsung Internet, for those who require increased contrast to view webpages more comfortably like visually impaired.
Samsung Internet supports features that make your everyday browsing more comfortable.
* Quick Access data sync
Quick Access data sync is available via Samsung Cloud among devices which have Samsung Internet Browser v10.0 or later.
(Precondition) In case of Galaxy devices, Samsung Cloud version should be v3.6 or later and Samsung Cloud can be updated via Galaxy Store.
* Samsung Internet in Share panel
When you want to open a url or search a keyword which presents on android app, you can simply select it and click share menu, then you can find Samsung Internet in Share panel.
* Amazon Shopping Assistant
Amazon Shopping Assistant can be turned on to enable you to get the best deals when shopping on the web by comparing products with Amazon.
Better integrated with Samsung devices
* You can use biometric authentication for website logins, web payments and accessing Secret Mode, on supported Samsung devices.
* Place the phone into a Gear VR headset when you are viewing a web page and it will open in immersive virtual reality.
* Optimized for desktop browsing with Samsung DeX.
* Transfer Quick Access items across devices (where each device has version 8.2+) using Smart Switch.
We are using Chromium 71 as the browser engine.
The following permissions are required for the app service.
For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
* Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for app analysis information
* Location: Used to provide location-based content requested by the user or location information requested by the webpage in use
* Camera: Used to provide webpage shooting function and QR code shooting function
* Microphone: Used to provide recording function on webpage
* Contacts: Used to get the device account information for cloud sync
* Storage: Used to store files when downloading from webpages
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device Settings after software update.
Add Comment & Review
Add Comment & Review
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category